The <PERMISSION> item describes the (licensed) features that are enabled by the license. ScriptX queries Security Manager to check for these values.
- PRINTING: Enables ScriptX advanced printing.
- RAWPRINTING: Enables ScriptX direct printing which allows for printing to programmable devices such as thermal label printers.
- EPDF: Enables ScriptX enhanced printing of Adobe Acrobat Files.
- EFORMATTING: Enhanced formatting provides for finer control over the headings and footers by allowing HTML snippets to be used, and for an enhanced page range specification.
- SCRIPTXTRA: ScriptXtra enables you to seamlessly embed your ScriptX-enabled content in non-IE browsers on Windows.