The <LICENSE> item contains general license information.
- GUID: The globally unique id of the license, assigned by Mead & Company.
- PUBLISHER: The name of the license holder that will appear in the 'Publisher' field of the Security Manager license acceptance dialog.
- URL: The location -- on the Publisher's web site -- of further information about the Publisher.
- FROM/TO: The period of validity of the license.
- REVISION: The revision number of the license with the given GUID. A revision (for example, in the case of the later addition of new licensed domains) will lead Security Manager to prompt a user to accept the license again unless AUTOUPGRADE is present and enabled.