Returns the current status of a job as identified by the job token returned (as data.jobIdentifier) from a preceding /PrintHtml/print POST.
- jobToken (string, required)
- The job identifier for the job being queried, as returned by a preceding POST to /PrintHtml/print.
- message (string, optional)
- String that may contain additional information regarding the current status of the job e.g. error description.
- status (integer, optional)
Integer that indicates the current status of the job identified in the API request jobToken parameter.
- Not Started - the job has not yet reached the ScriptX Server print queue.
- Queued - the job is waiting in the ScriptX Server print queue.
- Starting - the job is being analysed.
- Downloading - the content to be printed is downloading.
- Downloaded - the content has completed downloading and is ready to print.
- Printing - The HTML engine is printing the content.
- Completed - the content has been spooled to a physical printer and has completed processing by ScriptX Server and ScriptX.Services.
- Paused - the print queue is paused (this is not supported and will not occur).
- Printing- The PDF engine is printing the content.
- Collected - the output from printing to file has been collected and has completed processing by ScriptX Server and ScriptX.Services.
- CodeException - an exception occurred in the code. Please report full details to MeadCo.
- CompletedWaitingForCollection - the content has been printed to a file and is now awaiting collection by a call to the download endpoint. This is an internal status value that is not returned. The value 6 (Completed) will be returned. Note that the print endpoint will have returned a status stating whether the output is to a file or device.
- ItemError - an error occured while processing the job.
- Abandoned - the job was cancelled, was abandoned due to appearing to be stuck or had file output that has not been collected.
- jobIdentifier (string, optional)
- Returns the job token as confirmation of the request this is answering.