Returns the current status of a job as identified by the job token returned (as data.jobIdentifier) from a preceding /PrintPdf/print POST.
- jobToken (string, required)
- The job identifier for the job being queried, as returned by a preceding POST to /PrintPdf/print.
- message (string, optional)
- String that may contain additional information regarding the current status of the job e.g. error description.
- status (integer, optional)
Integer that indicates the current status of the job identified in the API request jobToken parameter.
Values: 0 (NotStarted), 1 (Queued), 2 (Starting), 3 (Downloading), 4 (Downloaded), 5 (Printing), 6 (Completed), 7 (Paused), 8 (PrintingPdf), 100 (Collected), 101 (CodeException), 102 (CompletedWait), -2 (Abandoned), -1 (ItemError)
- jobIdentifier (string, optional)
- Returns the job token as confirmation of the request this is answering.