ScriptX.Services for Windows PC and .NET Core 5.0
ScriptX.Services for Windows PC 2.14.1 has been released with bug fixes, improved stability when verifying printer availablity and built with .NET Core 5.
ScriptX.Services for Windows PC is no longer dependent on any installation of .NET Framework or .NET Core - it is a fully self-contained application.
The following issues are fixed:
- RAW Printing of control sequences containing NULL did not work.
- Poor error response if an unknown printer used in direct printing.
- Improved stability in verifying printer availablity.
- Unable to restart the print processor if it had crashed.
- A re-purposed ScriptX.Addon license may fail to validate correctly in unusual circumstances.
- On soft reset server jobs that had been completed were incorrectly marked as abandoned.
For the observant "what happened to 2.14.0"? It was released but a customer soon found a problem leading to it being removed and replaced quickly.