- Calling the hosting page's scripts from Neptune's content
- Customizing the visual appearance of the plug-in's WebBrowser control to — for example — disable the right-click context menu or to create the "look & feel" of an HTML dialog
- Using the hosting (top-level) browser's User Agent string or a custom User Agent string for HTTPrequests, so that server-side logic can be made to 'think' (or not) that the content is coming from Neptune
- The delegation of move/size/close calls from the plug-in's content to the host (top-level) browser
- Invocation of the Internet Options dialog to — for example — allow a user to customize proxy settings
The Neptune SDK — which includes full technical documentation detailing all of Neptune's advanced functionality — can be ordered for a one-time fee here.